In addition to its two Seminole Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos, the Seminole Tribe owns and operates the five Seminole Casinos; in Coconut Creek and Hollywood, on the Southeast coast in Immokalee near Naples, on the Brighton Reservation north of Lake Okeechobee, and on the Big Cypress Reservation south of Lake Okeechobee.
The Seminole Tribe has long been recognized for innovation in its gaming and other businesses. It opened the first high-stakes bingo hall and casino in the United States in 1979. That facility was the forerunner of the Indian Gaming movement throughout North America.
Analysts believe today’s Seminole Tribe operates one of the most profitable gaming enterprises in the world. In March 2007, the Seminole Tribe of Florida acquired Hard Rock International, the first transaction of its kind by an Indian tribe. Hard Rock International is one of the most globally recognized music, entertainment, leisure and dining brands. It includes the world’s largest collection of authentic music memorabilia. The deal also includes licensing or franchise agreements for additional restaurants, hotels and Hard Rock Live performance venues.
Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Casino Brighton can feel more like play than work. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our employees with competitive benefits and a great work environment. If you're ready to join a stellar team full of tastemakers and trendsetters who stand out from the average resort crew, apply today.
Seminole Casino Brighton is a 27,000-square-foot casino with 400 + slot and gaming machines, table games, and high-stake bingo seats, with full service restaurant and lounge. Its warm and friendly staff, ultra-modern air-conditioning system, clean atmosphere, and rewarding casino promotions are a welcome alternative to big city gaming.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Each visitor is our Guest, just as you have a Guest in your home. You take a certain level of pride when you have an invited Guest in your home. You should take the same pride with every Guest who visits one of our properties. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current and future Guests.
The 5 F’s
The 5 F’s are easy to understand and woven into every position and every department to deliver excellent service. They can be found below and represent how we fulfill our mission to deliver unparalleled service to our Guests.
• Friendly Welcoming & Helpful
• Fun Upbeat & Playful
• Fast Quick & Energetic
• Focused Stay in the Moment & Deliver
• Fresh Clean & Fully Functional
This position is responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing external and internal casino marketing programs, hotel marketing programs, and food & beverage marketing programs that drive volume, retention, generate revenue and provide excellent customer service to customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
May include but are not limited to:
• Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
• Directs all aspects of property Promotions as it relates to the casino, hotel and F&B
• Develops and executes long term and short term marketing strategies to support property and brand growth, volume, and retention goals
• Oversees the development and implementation of promotions to specified segments to generate revenue and reward customer loyalty
• Responsible for the generation and presentation of new marketing concepts and results as they relate to promotions, hotel marketing and F&B marketing
• Develops marketing plans for promotions, Hotel and F&B. Coordinate’s operational details and considers all elements necessary to execute profitable, exciting and memorable programs
• Responsible for developing the budget and maintaining financial information and providing detailed explanations for program variances
• Communicates to all Seminole Hard Rock staff about marketing promotions, programs and events
• Responsible for supervising, coaching, developing and evaluating promotions staff
• Responsible for all internal controls, department rules and regulations and equipment maintenance for promotions
• Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field and five (5) to seven (7) years of promotions/consumer marketing in a casino/hospitality environment or the equivalent combination of education and or experience
• Must be an organized, charismatic, presentable, dynamic, team oriented individual with excellent communication skills
• Must have a sense of urgency and be detail-oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as required
• Possesses tactful problem solving skills with the ability to apply ingenuity and creativity
• Must be able to work standing/sitting for long periods of time
• May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to: second hand smoke, excessive noise, and constant interaction with the general public.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 20 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities that may be required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here may be representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy.
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
As part of Seminole Gaming’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen
For a listing of all opportunities at Seminole Gaming, please go to www.gotoworkhappy.com.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).