Escape from the everyday job to Seminole Casino Hotel located in the beautiful paradise coast of Immokalee, Florida. Immokalee means ‘my home”… there is no better place to work!
Our Immokalee is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee is the largest, most exciting attraction in the five-county region and Southwest Florida’s premier gaming & hotel destination. We offer our guests 75,600 square feet of high-paying progressive gaming, over 1,300 of the industry’s newest slots, 38 live table games and a WPT poker room.
Seminole Casino Hotel also offers 19 suites and 80 deluxe rooms, each offering an upscale retreat experience equipped with plenty of amenities inside of the room and outside of the room. Our guests can enjoy our refreshing pool including our authentic Seminole chickee huts, 24-hour fitness studio, event space that can accommodate up to 400 people, 24 hour business center, not to mention all of our amazing restaurants.
Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the royal treatment, but the Seminole family also rolls out the red carpet for our team members with competitive pay, benefits, free meals, recognition, free parking and a great work environment. If you're ready to join a stellar team that stands out from all of the rest, apply today
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Each visitor is our Guest, just as you have a Guest in your home. You take a certain level of pride when you have an invited Guest in your home. You should take the same pride with every Guest who visits one of our properties. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current and future Guests.
The professional in this position is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the stewarding department, which includes but is not limited to:
• Ensure maintenance and sanitation in all food production service areas.
• Place, track and store as necessary supplies including china, silver, glass, etc. to ensure all
food and beverage outlets have sufficient equipment to perform adequately.
• Ensure health, fire and safety regulations are followed within the department and kitchen areas.
• Ensure that all equipment is properly handled and maintained.
• Maintain inventory controls established by department for all equipment.
• Consult with the Executive Chef for pertinent information regarding daily business and special
• Demonstrate actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s mission, “Unconquered Vision,
Unparalleled Service, Unlimited Future,” and values of Fast, Fun, Friendly, Fresh and Focused in all we do.
• Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations and Seminole Tribe of Florida
departmental policies and procedures.
• Ensure prompt and discrete notification to management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
• Show a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discretely notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
• 2 or more years as stewarding supervisor or above in a high-volume, multiple-outlet establishment required; 4 or more years of manager-level experience in back-of-house operations preferred
• Working knowledge of the fundamentals of hot and cold foods storage
• Must possess knowledge of the operation of kitchen equipment
• Proven ability to maintain a clean, well-organized kitchen and storage areas
• Experience developing and managing SOPs
• Strong dedication to creating team engagement and delivering internal/external guest service
• Ability to grasp, lift, carry, push, move, up to 80 pounds
• Sufficient manual dexterity of hand in order to use kitchen equipment
• Ability to read, write, and speak the English language in order to communicate effectively with staff; ability to speak conversational Spanish and/or Creole highly valued
• Safety and sanitation certifications highly valued. Must possess accepted knowledge of standard sanitation
• Experience supervising stewarding for catering operations preferred
• Basic mathematical skills necessary to understand measurement, requisition amounts and portion amounts as it relates as it relates to chemicals and inventory control
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
As part of Seminole Gaming’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to: