Escape from the everyday job to Seminole Casino Hotel located in the beautiful paradise coast of Immokalee, Florida. Immokalee means ‘my home”… there is no better place to work!
Our Immokalee is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee is the largest, most exciting attraction in the five-county region and Southwest Florida’s premier gaming & hotel destination. We offer our guests 75,600 square feet of high-paying progressive gaming, over 1,300 of the industry’s newest slots, 38 live table games and a WPT poker room.
Seminole Casino Hotel also offers 19 suites and 80 deluxe rooms, each offering an upscale retreat experience equipped with plenty of amenities inside of the room and outside of the room. Our guests can enjoy our refreshing pool including our authentic Seminole chickee huts, 24-hour fitness studio, event space that can accommodate up to 400 people, 24 hour business center, not to mention all of our amazing restaurants.
Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the royal treatment, but the Seminole family also rolls out the red carpet for our team members with competitive pay, benefits, free meals, recognition, free parking and a great work environment. If you're ready to join a stellar team that stands out from all of the rest, apply today.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Each visitor is our Guest, just as you have a Guest in your home. You take a certain level of pride when you have an invited Guest in your home. You should take the same pride with every Guest who visits one of our properties. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current and future Guests.
Provides support to the room attendants and maintains par quantities of textiles, amenities and cleaning supplies in designated areas so guests never have to request something that should be expected.
• Demonstrate actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s mission, “Unconquered Vision, Unparalleled Service, Unlimited Future,” and values of Fast, Fun, Friendly, Fresh and Focused in all we do
• Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations and Seminole Tribe of Florida departmental policies and procedures
• Ensure prompt and discrete notification to management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations
• Show a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discretely notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations
• Ability to deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience.
• Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals.
• Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
• Stocks central storage facility, work centers and guest room attendant’s carts with appropriate quantities of supplies. Conducts inventories as appropriate.
• Collects and inventories dirty linens removed from guest rooms and transports to designated area for delivery to laundry vendor. Receives and inventories cleaned linens from vendor.
• Maintains cleanliness in common/public areas of the hotel and assists with heavy cleaning in guest rooms as needed.
• Delivers special request items (pillows, refrigerators, roll-away beds, etc.) to guest rooms as needed
As part of Seminole Gaming’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to: