NEW FINE-DINING RESTAURANT
Opening December 2017
Training begins November 13th
Apply today for our upcoming October hiring events!
This position is responsible for welcoming and greeting guests at our new fine dining restaurant, obtaining information from guests and ushering guests to seats, ensuring a positive guest experience.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
• Greets guest at entrance to restaurant in a positive manner.
• Obtains basic information from guest such as name, number in party, and seating preferences.
• Ushers guests to seat location at a pace that is comfortable to the guests.
• Promotes positive guest/employee relations.
• Conducts themselves in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, and Seminole Tribe of Florida/departmental policies and procedures.
• Other assignments as directed.
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).