Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Casino Immokalee can feel more like play than work. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our employees with competitive benefits and a great work environment. If you're ready to join a stellar team full of tastemakers and trendsetters who stand out from the average resort crew, apply today.
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, Seminole Casino Immokalee is the largest, most exciting attraction in the five-county region and Southwest Florida’s premier gaming destination with 75,600 square feet of high-paying progressive gaming, over 1,100 slot machines, blackjack, Mini baccarat, Pai Gow, 3 Card Poker, Let it Ride Poker, Texas Hold’Em Bonus and live poker. In February of 2009 a $22 million expansion included the addition of the 1st Street Deli, a New York-style eatery, an upscale Player’s Club and the Zig Zag Bar, a new lounge with a live entertainment stage. The facility features ample parking with 1,138 spaces including 28 spaces for handicapped drivers and valet service.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Each visitor is our Guest, just as you have a Guest in your home. You take a certain level of pride when you have an invited Guest in your home. You should take the same pride with every Guest who visits one of our properties. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current and future Guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Offers the highest possible level of customer service resulting in a maximum level of customer enjoyment and return play.
• Responsible for knowing all policies & procedures of the specific table game she is dealing.
• Maintains a work environment that is safe, professional, friendly and conducive to a high level of productivity & performance, as well as, morale.
• Works diligently to support the Seminole Gaming’s culture and team philosophy throughout the property.
• Acts as a role model to all employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Seminole Gaming and encourages other team members to do the same.
• Promotes positive public relations and creates an enjoyable atmosphere for all customers.
• Ensures the protection of customer’s rewards and credit lines.
• Complies with all departmental and Company Policies including Seminole Gaming’s business ethics guidelines.
• Complies with all regulatory requirements.
• Maintains confidentiality of all Seminole Gaming’s trade secrets and proprietary information including business processes, customer lists, marketing plans and any other confidential information.
• Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment.
• Performs the functions of a Dealer on an assigned shift.
• Responsible for dealing an assigned game in accordance with established policy and procedures.
• Conducts the assigned game with respect to Seminole Gaming’s Compliance and Regulations and procedures.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction and enjoyment on a particular assigned table game.
• Demonstrate actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s mission, “Unconquered Vision, Unparalleled Service, Unlimited Service,” and values of Fast, Fun, Friendly, Fresh and Focused in all we do
• Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations and Seminole Tribe of Florida departmental policies and procedures
• Ensure prompt and discrete notification to management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations
• Show a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discretely notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations
• 18 years of age or older.
• Able to successfully complete a paid six-week, 120-hour Black Jack Dealing training course OR have prior experience working in a casino as a Black Jack dealer.
• Participate in a professional photo shoot. and be willing to work as a representative of the company at events for marketing purposes
.•Comfortable wearing a size 0-6 uniform that includes a corset,top, boy-shorts, fishnet stockings and boots.
• Exposure to casino related environmental factors including but not limited to second hand smoke, excessive noise, and stress related to servicing customers in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
• Must be able to stand for an entire shift and be able to move throughout the Casino and/or Hotel areas.
• If selected for Zig Zag Dealer, must be able and willing to properly wear the Zig Zag Dealer uniform (Ladies:Size 00 to 6) consisting of a corset-type top, "boy shorts", fishnet hosiery and knee high boots.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Exposure to gaming related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise, high volume guest/employee contact in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment.